I saw this on Hazel’s Blog and couldn’t resist:
- It is bad luck to walk under GoofyJ.
- GoofyJ can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Americans discard enough GoofyJ to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months!
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by GoofyJ as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle!
- During World War II, Americans tried to train GoofyJ to drop bombs.
- In Japan it is considered rude to talk with GoofyJ in your mouth.
- If you break GoofyJ, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- GoofyJ is the sacred animal of Thailand!
- The fingerprints of GoofyJ are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
- If you toss GoofyJ 10000 times, she will not land heads 5000 times, but more like 4950, because her head weighs more and thus ends up on the bottom.
I am interested in – do tell me aboutherhimitthem
Some extra funny points: I have always had a hard time drinking enough water, I really do have viking ancestors, as I have posted recently I have been to Japan, and I certainly hope I am not tossed 10,000 times because if I am I will surely break and would hate to cause anyone bad luck! Hee Hee
I had way too much fun plugging in names and Paul and I dissolved into riotous laughter on many occasion, I think my favorite was in one when I typed in Julia, it said “The average human spends about 30 days during their life in Julia.” Man, how I wish that were true, no more of this 9 months thing!!! hee hee hee
(oh, and they’re even funnier when you read them out loud . . . it helps you realize just how ridiculous you are . . . oops, did I say you?, gee, I should have said they . . . . )