about 10 of them or more 🙂
1. I cleaned all of my carpets last week (finally go it done from THAT infamous episode) – and I used the nifty handtool on the girls’ mattresses too – what a gem that thing is!
2. I scrubbed out the bathrooms, caught up on laundry, mopped the floors, and did a bunch of other cleaning stuff.
3. I wrote another “Will and Belinda” story (I might post it eventually) for a writing.com contest deadline.
4. Paul’s parents came to visit Friday – Sunday
5. Had a family party for Elizabeth on Friday
6. Planned and organized Elizabeth’s party with friends for Saturday, baked the cake, decorated the house, and had a hoot and a half with a bunch of little girls wutg a pajama party – I’ll do a special post on that soon.
7. I spent a good portion of the week planning Elizabeth’s and her friend’s Baptism. Coordinating things with her friend’s parents, making sure things were all arranged, etc.
8. Attended my daughter’s Baptism yesterday – on her birthday! It was really awesome and a wonderful experience.
9. Read my book
10. And spent some of that slim spare time I should have been blogging on a computer game – silly me 🙂
So that is a small list of my lame excuses for my lack of writing on my blog – I really am trying to get back to writing frequently – but obviously not doing too well at it right now.