I’ve been tagged by two of my friends, Alyson and Nancy, – I hope that doesn’t mean I need to come up with 14, cause you would all be terribly bored. 🙂 Actually, I just found out another friend tagged me too, Jenni – I definitely don’t think you guys want to hear 21 obscure facts about me – heh. *Garsh* I feel so loved guys! 🙂
1. I have been to 45 of 50 states (approx – I might have forgot 1 or incorrectly remembered 1)
2. 5 is my favorite number, after all I was kid #5 and I thought Short Circuit was a really cool movie – #5 Alive! Maybe I should have 5 kids….
3. My siblings and I used to have wall climbing races in the hall. With a hand and foot on each side of the hall (like straddling it) we’d climb up and see who could hit the ceiling the fastest.
4. I’ve never a broken bone – which is quite amazing considering my knack for…well, you know. 🙂
5. When I was a kid I used to stick my feet behind my head and turn my eyelids inside out… well until my sister told me they would get stuck that way forever and then I stopped doing both.
6. I painted my toenails for the first time in my life not quite 5 years ago.
7. Oh yeah, and speaking of #5……
Anyway, as far as who I tag (on one of my taggers, they said I had to tag 7), I’ll tag Stephanie (since you said on your last post you needed something to write about), Deb, Laural, Allrie, Perpetual Chocoholic, Sariah, and Sariah. 🙂 Knock yourselves out…or don’t – it might hurt. heh 🙂