I was tagged by Amanda, so, here goes.
1. I like to write.
2. I first wrote to get down all the crazy and fun stories – and others too, of my life. Some of my best posts are way back in my archives, as I am running out of childhood stories and the like.
3. It is a great way to keep in touch with, and even make new, friends.
4. It is kind of like a journal for me – it helps me remember all the funny things the kids do, and motivates me to get stories from long ago written down.
5. It is a great way to raise awareness of heart defects.
6. It is also a great way to connect with and support other heart families – I have met some amazing people this way.
7. I love reading all of my friends stories and I learn so much from them.
8. I am a bit of a klutz, ahem, and I figure it is all worth it if I can make some one laugh – so I tell all my silly stories in order to hopefully brighten someone’s day.
9. I like to take pictures and it has encouraged me (because I have blog friends who take INCREDIBLE photos) to take betters photographs and maybe someday take a class.
10. Writing is cathartic. I think things through better when I write about them.