Now, when you are chosen for this great and noble honor, you are supposed to choose five blogs that you think deserve this award and bestow it lovingly upon them. Not just any five blogs however, five blogs that make you think – which brings up the question how I managed to get this award 🙂 Thanks much you two 🙂
Anyway here are the official rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
*Now here is my disclaimer: I love all my blogging friends, and if I don’t tag you, don’t hate me, I do only get to choose five after all – and no fighting or squabbling over the shiny award – it might get tarnished – heh 🙂
Here they are (in no particular order)
3. Proud Mum – or Zen Mama now
And the fifth and fianl award goes to:
5. Fourth Fret – I know she is not blogging anymore and has erased all of her posts but one, but I must say that hers was a blog that I looked forward to reading everyday, and along with the others listed here, it truly did make me think. I miss her terribly, and I hope some day Fourth Fret reenters the blog world. So in memory of an incredible blog and blogger I give my final award.
As for the others I listed, I figured I could say why I chose them for the thinking blogger award, but then where is the fun in that? It would rob you of the joy of reading their blogs to see why I think they are so great, so go read, and be sure to say hi when you do. 🙂